In conformity with the Staff Union Rules, the second session of the Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 15 October 2020, at 1.30 to 4 p.m. in Room IX (R2 South).
The following agenda is proposed:
1. Election of a Chairperson (of the AGM)
2. Adoption of the Agenda doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.1
3. Report of the Staff Union Committee doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.2 (1)
Adoption of SU Vision and Mission for 2020-2025 Annex: Our Vision, our Mission, our Objectives and Course of action, 2020-2025
4. Financial Report doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.3
Addendum: Report of the Auditing Commission doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.3/Add.
5. Election of the Auditing Commission doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.4
6. Report of the Board of the Staff Union Assistance Fund doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.5
7. Arrangements for the elections to the Staff Union Committee doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.6
Addendum: List of candidates for elections to the Staff Union Committee 2020-2022 doc. SU/AGM/2020/2/D.6/Add.
8. Other business:
Statement from the Former Officials’ Section
Statement from the InternBoard
Union members who wish to submit a draft resolution to the General Meeting should see that the text of the resolution reaches the Staff Union Secretariat (either delivered to Office 6-016 or sent by email to email@example.com) as soon as possible and at the latest, by 10 a.m., Tuesday, 13 October 2020, preferably in English, French and Spanish.
Draft resolution concerning the difficulties encountered by the Turin Centre and the possible consequences for its staff
Draft resolution concerning social dialogue at the ILO in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
(1) As in previous years, substantive questions will be discussed under the relevant sections of the Report.