The first session of the Annual General Meeting of the ILO Staff Union will be held on Thursday, 14 February 2019, at 1.30 p.m. in Room IX (R.2 South).
The following agenda is proposed:
- Election of a Chairperson of the AGM.
- Adoption of the agenda (SU/AGM/2019/1/D.1).
- Discussion of the draft Programme and Strategy of the Staff Union for the year 2019 (SU/AGM/2019/1/D.2).
- Adoption of the budget for the financial exercise 2019 (SU/AGM/2019/1/D.3).
- Report of the Board of the Staff Union Assistance Fund (SU/AGM/2019/1/D.4)
- Other business.
Union members who wish to submit a draft resolution to the General Meeting should see that the text of the resolution reaches the Staff Union Secretariat (Room 5-61) as soon as possible and at the latest by 1 p.m., Tuesday, 12 February 2019, preferably in English, French and Spanish.
 “…in no case shall a decision be taken save on subjects included in the agenda as notified to members” (Article 17 c) of the Staff Union Rules). “All draft resolutions to be proposed to a General Meeting shall reach the Secretary of the Committee in time to be distributed to members at least 48 hours before the meeting” (Article 18 a) of the Staff Union Rules).